My 600th Journal Entry

Daaanng, Journal! 

600 big ones, baybeee!

Honestly, I pretty much never would have thought this journal would get up to so many entries, and now that it did, I'm just like, WOW.

It's a super-big accomplishment, right?

And you know what else is a super-big accomplishment?

The 300th thing I love about my boyfriend is, he's so important to me that now that I'm at 600 entries, way over half of them are about how great he is. Waayyy over!

(Don't go back and count and make percentages out of it or anything, Journal. I just plain know I'm right about this, but it would be too much work for either of us to count them all up, and it will only prove I'm right anyway, which I'm already sure of. So that idea is a total waste of time.)

I wish everyone had someone who was as important to them as my boyfriend is to me. I couldn't be who I am without him, and that's absolutely no lie.

The world would be so much better if everyone had someone like him.

Anyhow, today was a big day considering I reached 600 journal entries and 300 things I love about my boyfriend, and tomorrow is going to be another big day, because tomorrow is the day I decide for sure whether I'm wimping out on my original goal of writing 350 things and just writing 300 instead.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment