My 599th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 299th thing I love about my boyfriend is, "OMG again because I just read this entry over again and starting another project of hundreds of things I love sounds SO AWFUL right now!!! Only I do really love the idea of writing 366 things I love about my yams because there's 6 of them and so I'd only have to write 60-something things about each one and maybe even less than that because some entries could be about loving having so many yams, not about any one yam by themself. If I'm going to do that I probably almost definitely need to wimp out on this list like I thought about in Entry 596, just so I have a month-ish to rest up before starting another huge-ongous list."

(If anybody is reading this entry just on its own, trust me, it makes more sense if you read the last couple entries before this one first. Which I guess it's too late for you to do since you already read this one, but at least if you go and read them now you can be like, "Ohhhh. Now I get it.")

No comments:

Post a Comment