My 601st Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I am a giant wimp of a wimpy-wimpdoodle wimpster, and you know what?

I'm okay with it and I don't care who knows it.

Hooray!

I have now officially wimped out of my 350 entry goal for my list of things I love about my boyfriend, and even though a little part of me is telling the rest of me, "You're terrible! You should feel so guilty about this," I am not listening one bit.

I feel great!

He never asked me to do this list, you know. I just thought of it and thought it would be cool and told him about it and he thought it would be cool, even though he also said, "But listen, I'll totally fine with it if you wimp out after ten or twenty or fifty or however many entries." Then when I told him I for sure was not going to wimp out, he said, "Anyway, you don't even need to write a single entry for me to know what an amazing list it would be, or will be ... because the sound in your voice and the look on your face just when you were telling me about it already feels like a million things that you love about me."

Which, now that I think about it, is the 301st thing I love about him.

But that's the last one!

For sure!

I've definitely wimped all the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment