My 598th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 298th thing I love about my boyfriend is that he gave me permission to just copy my comment that I made a few minutes ago into this post to make it an entry instead of just a comment, so here it is:

"OMG again because I just read this entry over again and starting another project of hundreds of things I love sounds SO AWFUL right now!!! Only I do really love the idea of writing 366 things I love about my yams because there's 6 of them and so I'd only have to write 60-something things about each one and maybe even less than that because some entries could be about loving having so many yams, not about any one yam by themself. If I'm going to do that I probably almost definitely need to wimp out on this list like I thought about in Entry 596, just so I have a month-ish to rest up before starting another huge-ongous list."

Which, I just realized I meant I would copy it and change it so it was more actually a thing I love about him and not just me saying some stuff about another entry in this list and really not even mentioning him, which would make a really weird thing to do as an entry in this list.

But he gave me permission to do it!

And now I wrote an entry about how I love him giving me permission to do it, which means if I really want to be extra wimpy and lazy, I can still do another entry where I just copy and paste it without any extra adding stuff.

Journal, I am just burning it up with so many entries today!

No comments:

Post a Comment