My 596th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 296th thing I love about my boyfriend is something I said before, which is that he loves fun numbers. Right now I love that about him because I feel like 300 is a more fun number than 350. Honest! It's not just an excuse because I'm maybe going to wimp out about doing 350 entries in this list and only do 300 instead!

I know when he reads this, he's going to be like, "Yes, absolutely. 300 is a much cooler number than 350." And he's also going to be like, "And remember, the whole reason it was 350 instead of 365 was so you could write an entry every day and finish right at the end of the year even though you didn't start the list until the middle of January. Since you haven't actually written an entry every day, just basically averaged an entry every day, you've already fudged some on your goal, so what's the big deal about fudging a little more?"

And then I'm going to say super-seriously, "OR I could fudge it the other direction and actually write 365 list entries instead of just 350!" and he'll just nod and smile because he knows I'm way too lazy to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment