My 321st Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The nineteenth thing I love about my boyfriend is, he's so cute about worrying over whether he's giving each of his girlfriends an amount of attention that's fair.

Like we're keeping score!

And anyway, it's so great to listen in on him spending time with Claire or Elle or Akane or Hettie or Sash ... hearing him happy with them, hearing them happy with him ... it can just be them talking, too, I'm not only saying I like to spy on him getting it on with one of the girls. (I'm definitely saying I like that, just that I'm no only saying it!)

I was listening to him and Akane today, and when I said something, they were both so nice about pausing and chatting with me about whatever it was. (I honestly can't remember ... I may have been, um, taking care of my own business before I said whatever it was, and I may have gone back to taking care of it once we finished talking and they went back to what they were doing.)

Anyway, I love him, and I love them, and I love all the Worthies!

Which is why it's so cute that being fair worries him!

(p.s., I went back and changed a word in this because Blogger thought it was a really bad word or something I guess? They sent me a nice polite email about having to put a content warning on this post, and that word was the only thing I thought was even PG13, but maybe it's one of those words that's super-gross to English people or something? I don't know. But I changed it, so hopefully they take the warning off. We'll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment