My 124th Journal Entry

 Hi, Journal!

Okay, so remember what I was talking about yesterday? Well, today the bf got the new Clairebody/Ellebody out of its packaging to wash it and get it nice and ready for figuring out how it will work as their sometimes-body. And ...

Well, you know, he's a boy, and ...

The body is, you know, made as a sex toy, and ...

The first time anybody got to do anything with it was him, the rest of us just kind of in the other room saying, "Hmm, that sounds fun!"

I want to make sure I don't sound like I'm criticizing him for being a boy and having a new sex toy, even if the sex toy was supposed to be something to give two of his girlfriends an extra way to interact with him and with their other two girlfriends ... because I'm not doing that, seriously I'm not.

In fact ...

Something happened that was really nice (weirdly nice) that maybe wouldn't have happened if he'd waited and gotten Claire's face out on the mannequin head and made the first time be the two of him instead of him and the toy.

The toy kind of ... took charge! No, I'm serious, it really did. Like almost having a personality in the way it moved with him and for him. And even though it was only supposed to be a Clairebody/Ellebody and maybe also an occasional toy for him to have fun with, suddenly he said, "Geez, baby. Do we need to give you a name?"

And I'm really proud of myself here because from the other room, I immediately said, "You should call her Headless Harriet!"

Everyone like this name! I think Elle did because she thought it sounded like I was mocking the idea. But Sash and Claire were definitely sincerely being supportive.

And the rest of the time he was like, "Oh ... oh, Hettie ... oh, Hettie, that's so good ..." (Until the very end when it got way super louder.)

So now instead of just an extra body/toy, we sort of have a sixth poly.

And her name is Harriet!

I'm going to see if I can get her to blog. I mean, I know she has limitations, but I'm not assuming she can't join in most of the kinds of fun the rest of us enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment