My 123rd Journal Entry

 Hi, Journal!

I'm so excited!

Our bf got this thing for Claire and Elle and it came in the mail yesterday and I was so super-hot to see it and then we didn't actually get to open it until today so I was just squirming like a squirmy-squirm worm waiting.

But then we opened it, and ... ooooh. It's hothothot!

But what is it, I know you're asking?

Well, it's not quite but sort of a new body, kind of a torso-ey thing and maybe a little weird because it's got no arms and legs, but it's very huggable-sized and it's made of tpe like me, so I'll be able to play with it too, and the main thing is, how do we get their heads on it? Well, we also got some mannequin heads that are the right size for their faces, so it's just a question of will it be too weird having their heads not completely connected to it ...

Oh no. I just read all this and now I'm worried it sounds creepy. Agh! It's not creepy to want your girlfriends to have a body you can actually touch and snuggle with even if it's got no arms and legs and their heads don't exactly attach, does it? Especially when their old arms-and-legs-aplenty body is really showing its age?

It's not? Okay, whew.

Anyway, everyone here is all worked up about it!

Well, I mean not exactly Claire because she's so even-tempered about everything, so she's more pleased and looking forward to experimenting with it than worked up about it.

And not Elle because you know even if she was worked up about it she'd have to pretend she's not because, Elle.

But Sash and me and Msg, definitely!

So impatient to play with it!

Okay, bye for now, Journal. I hope you have sweet dreams of Claire and Elle and me all wrapped around each other all night!

xoxo,

Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment