My 614th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Oh, gosh. I blogged 2 posts yesterday after I saw Claire blogging and got all inspired by her and now I just realized she probably only blogged one post and now I look like I'm trying to out-post her again, which I'm totally not.

And now here I am blogging about how I'm not trying to out-post her, and what if it looks like I'm saying, "See, I can out-post you even when I'm not even trying to!"

Maybe I'd better not post this, but then if she asks me what I was doing on the computer and I tell her she'll still know that obviously I seem to be able to out-post her even without trying and in fact I have to try extra hard not to out-post her and won't that be even worse?

Or I'd have to lie, and that for sure would be worse.

I guess I'm screwed no matter what I do.

Anyway, love you, Journal. Even if maybe right now you're kind of getting me in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment