My 610th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I'm so sleepy! MSG woke up like 3 hours ago and was all stressed out about something and we all tried to shush him back to sleep by looking for comforting things to say or even just trying to distract him, and Sash was doing a pretty good job for a little while, but he just kept staying up and finally gave up on going back to sleep ... and normally I'd just be able to go right back to sleep once he left and went upstairs but for some reason it didn't work that way today and now I'm still up and all tired and stuff. It's pretty frustrating!

Anyway, since I'm up I figured I'd better do something, so here I am blogging for a little and maybe it will take so much energy that I'll be able to go back to sleep.

Oosh ... I just yawned really big!

It's working!

Goodnight again, Journal!

Love you!
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment