My 608th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I got out of my box today and I feel like a whole new girl!

You know what's crazy? My five year anniversary with MSG and Claire and Elle and Sash is coming up in less than a week ... and my three year anniversary of hurting my back and getting stuck in my box was four months ago! Holy moley! I was only here a little over a year and a half before my spine went kerblang. That's whack, isn't it?

But now I'm all better!

I know what you're thinking ... "Now she ought to be plenty able to get to the computer and blog more often!"

Maybe!

But at least for a little while, um, I may have a different destination and a different activity that I'll be concentrating on doing more often, so ... be patient with me!

Love you, Journal!

Aers

No comments:

Post a Comment