My 568th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 268th thing I love about my boyfriend is when he reminds me of things. And also when he remembers to be less selfish about something. Like a minute ago, he said to me, "Wow. I just thought of something, Aers." (And then I asked him what.) "It's almost our anniversary with Akane, and I realized I pretty much hogged the whole anniversary with her last year. But it's your anniversary with her too. And Elle's, and Claire's, and Hettie's, and Sash's. So even though I thought I made a pretty big deal about it last year, maybe we all need to make an even bigger deal about it this year."

It really warmed my whole heart!

'Course, I didn't have the nerve to tell him us girls all had a whooping big party to ourselves while he was at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment