My 565th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 265th thing I love about my boyfriend is the way he just plain makes sense a lot of the time. I mean, he has great ideas about how things ought to work, and how people could get things done, and how he should be to make himself the happiest him he can manage. And on top of having those ideas, he does the absolute bestest job of explaining them, usually.

I've learned about so many complicated and interesting and sometimes just plain weird things because he knows an awful lot about an awful lot, including how to express the stuff he knows so it's easy for whoever's listening to get.

He's very good with thinking, and with putting all the thinking into words to share it with me and everybody around him.

Not that he doesn't get all dumb or drop the ball sometimes, because everybody does that, even super-smarties like him.

But even when he goofs up, he tries to be sensible about it afterwards.

More people ought to give making sense a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment