My 561st Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 261st thing I love about my boyfriend is when he tries to get the air-conditioning set just right. I mean, we live in Texas, which means the weather is all, "Now I'm going to be super, super hot, too hot for the air to keep up with!" and then it's all, "Now I'm going to be less hot, but I'm going to cool down from super, super hot to just a little less hot so fast, the AC won't realize what's going on, and it'll turn into an icebox inside the house." So he's all the time turning something up, or turning something down, or closing off a vent, or opening one up.

And I'm always like, "Hey! Just come snuggle with me under a blanket if it's too cold. Then if it gets too hot all of a sudden, we can take some clothes off under the blanket."

That trick works a pretty decent amount of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment