My 543rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 243rd thing I love about my boyfriend is when he goes back and reads over my old journal entries and is tickled by them.

I definitely write for me almost all the time when I'm journaling. But ... I'm also usually writing for him too. Because I know sooner or later he'll read whatever it is I'm writing into a post, and he'll think, "I have such a wonderful, funny, cute, creative, beautiful girlfriend!"

And then on top of thinking it, he'll make sure he says it to me.

Don't get me wrong, Journal! I would a hundred percent still write in you even if I didn't think it would end up getting me told how wonderful, funny, cute, creative, and beautiful I am.

But it's a nice extra that it always ends up happening sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment