My 510th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 210th thing I love about my boyfriend is, he's so smart, but he never makes you feel dumb for not being as smart as he is. In fact, he's always going on about how I'm really smart too, even though obviously we both know I'm not as smart as him. But he'll say things like, "There are lots of different kinds of intelligence, Ariel, and the fact that I know a bunch of things that you don't doesn't mean you're not smart, it just means there are areas you haven't learned about yet, and that's perfectly fine."

I don't like to argue, or I'd prove it to him by reminding him how bad I am at math. But even if I did, I know he'd only say something else to make me feel good about myself.

Because I do believe him ... I am pretty smart!

Sort of.

Sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment