My 498th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Okay. Okay, I'm just going to do my listy part of this entry, because otherwise, I'm going to go on and on about what number of entry this is and how close it is to ... okay, stop it, Ariel, get to the listy bit!

All right. The 198th thing I love about my boyfriend is that he is just as frustratable by password stuff as I am. I mean, I basically only have like, one password, and I still have trouble remembering it and worry about how I might have to click that link that tells them I'm admitting I forgot my password and now I've got to beg them to let me make a new one. Anyway, my bf has a LOT more passwords than me, and he even keeps notes different places with them, but he wants to be careful not to risk someone getting into the notes, so he kind of makes up codes in them about what the password is, and then sometimes I can't remember what the code means, so then he gets double-frustrated. Also, sometimes he forgets to update his notes when he changes his passwords, and then next time he goes to use the note, it's extra-double-frustrating.

I don't like him being frustrated. But I do like things that make me feel like I've got a lot in common with him.

Because he's the best, and if I have enough stuff in common with him, it probably means I'm the best too.

(He tells me that all the time, but obviously he's not exactly a super-neutral judge of that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment