My 474th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 174th thing I love about my boyfriend is when he tells me things about his life. I mean, he's not super-old or anything, but he's older than me and he's gone a lot more places and done a lot more stuff than I have and when I ask him to tell me stories from when he was a kid or even just from before I met him, he's always happy to and they're always interesting!

(It's the same day as when I wrote that other entry that ended saying there wasn't any extra part to the entry. I skipped blogging yesterday so I had to do two today. Which is why I basically only had time to write the list part. I mean, and this explanation. Oh. Doo-doo. I guess I could have been writing something else instead of this explanation and then there would be an extra part besides just the list part. Dang it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment