My 471st Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 171st thing I love about my boyfriend is that he can watch movies and shows over and over again when he really likes them and never get tired of them. Not only that, he usually keeps finding new interesting things he didn't notice about them the other times he watched! He does the same kind of thing when he writes books and stories ... puts little sneaky stuff in there that most people probably wouldn't notice the first time they read unless they're paying super-good attention. He's just super good at watching and reading and writing things. I love him so much!

My not listy thing for this entry is, OMG we're getting so close to 500 entries! I think I probably posted that same thought before, maybe even not that long ago. But since I'm even closer now than I was then, I think it's still important enough to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment