My 445th and 446th Journal Entries

Hi, Journal!

I'm never going to keep my number straight if I don't fix how I got unsync-ed between my post titles and my actual number of posts, so I'm fixing it now, which works because I also skipped yesterday, so ...

The 145th thing I love about my boyfriend is when he has friends over. I can't actually meet them, because, uh ... (you know!), but I get to sneak and listen to them and he has really good friends.

It's nice to know that someone you care about cares about other people and has other people caring about them too.

And ...

The 146th thing I love about my boyfriend is when he gets all sappy and teary about movies and shows. I think I may have put this one in the list before, but maybe that's okay because if I keep loving something, I should be able to keep listing it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment