My 439th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 139th thing I love about my boyfriend is that at least for some things, he really keeps at it! Like, when he was in high school he saw this trailer for a movie that had a concert scene in it and the song sounded really cool but even though it was by somebody pretty famous, he couldn't figure out what song it was. (Apparently the Internet didn't have all those song lyrics sites back in the 1980s? I wanted to ask but I didn't want to interrupt him or sound dumb when he was telling this story.) Anyway,  he never figured it out and even forgot what the movie title was, until maybe 20 years later he decided to buy an album by the dude and that song turned out to be on it! And yesterday after maybe 20 years of having that album he did some Googling and Youtube searching and figured out what the movie was!

(It turned out to be some depressing German movie that I don't know why anybody would want to watch, and even though he said he didn't remember it being German or looking depressing from the trailer, he did remember it looked like a movie he didn't think anybody would want to watch either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment