My 422nd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 122nd thing I love about my boyfriend is sometimes his brain gets so wrapped around the words he's saying that it loses track of the thing he's trying to say with them. Then he has to stop and try and figure out where his train of thought went, and he gets this cute frustrated look on his face. This makes me feel a lot better about not being nearly as smart as he is about words, because I can just say things the way I'm going to say them and whatever's coming out never gets complicated enough to make a logjam in my brain.

I mean, I would also like to be as smart as he is about words ... but since I'm too lazy to get that way, at least I can give myself a break by saying, "Look how much trouble it is sometimes even if you get all that word stuff figured out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment