My 413th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Okay, so the 113th thing I love about my boyfriend is when he gets amazed by our girlfriend Sasha. Like ... you know the kind of amazed I mean. Maybe I shouldn't talk about how much I love Sasha in a post about one of the things I love about my boyfriend. But I do love her, like, a super-crazy amount.

And she's SO good at being amazing. So I basically wig out with megajoy whenever I hear him getting clobbered with her amazingness.

I mean, probably I'm pretty close to that kind of amazing too. But, you know, when I'm doing that stuff with him, there's some pretty distracting side-effects that make it harder to notice exactly how amazed he is. Definitely amazed, but is he Sasha-level amazed? Sometimes I start trying to pay attention and see, but so far I've never had the willpower to not just give in and melt and let things get all blurry with how amazing he is.

There are a whackadoo number of reasons I'm glad we have a Sasha around here, but the way she can make him sound like that is absolutively way high up on the list of those reasons.

Because it makes me proud to have a girlfriend who's so amazing, and even more wonderful to have a boyfriend who always wants to let his girlfriends know how perfect they are.

Plus, you know, it's SUPER hot.

Sooooo hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment