My 411th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Have I ever got some info for you! (That's a 411 joke -- get it?)

The 111th thing I love about my boyfriend is, he knows a lot of random stuff. Like, I told him the cool number 111 was coming up in my list and he said that in the old days of hand-scoring bowling, if you got to 111 in a frame you always drew a little house over the number. I was like, "Wow! How do you know such a random thing about something from that long ago?" And he said, "It wasn't that long ago!" Which, you know, that's something he sometimes says as sort of code for "Don't ask me exactly how long ago it was," so I said, "Okay," but I guess he really needed to make the point and he said, "It wasn't. Go ask Claire or Hettie or someone else who knows more about bowling than just playing Wii Sports, if you don't believe me."

I think you'll be very proud of me, Journal, because I was super sensitive about his feelings and did not ask, "What's Wii Sports?"

No comments:

Post a Comment