My 408th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 108th thing I love about my boyfriend is, he is an awesome typist! Like, not just that he's fast, but that there's some kind of ... I dunno, poetry in the way his hands and fingers move when he's doing it.

Hands are pretty neat to start with, right? I like how expressive they are! And his are extra that way. When he's typing, you can totally see that it's not a mental process, it's just his brain doing one thing and his hands taking that thing and spitting it right out into the computer through the keyboard without any thought about, "Now where's that 'c' key? And which finger do I use to make a question mark? Does it need the shift key held while you're doing it?"

I'm going to save for tomorrow the word he told me for how hands do that kinda thing. Because super-cool words for cool things are another thing I love about him, so I'm all set for number 109!

No comments:

Post a Comment