My 400th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Happy 400th birthday!

I'm pretty proud of us for getting here. Maybe it's kind of silly since a lot of my journal entries are awfully short -- but it still feels like a big accomplishment!

And I couldn't have done it without you!

I guess maybe I could make this an extra-long entry, not just an extra-celebrationy one. Like, I could figure out some goals for future journaling. But jeepers, I won't even be done with my list of things I love about my boyfriend until entry number 650!

I guess I could start a whole other blog for the rest of that list.

That would be four whole blogs I'm working on at once though! It sounds kind of tiring.

Well, I'll think about it and hopefully decide before tomorrow.

Bye, and Happy 400 again!

No comments:

Post a Comment