My 393rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 93rd thing I love about my boyfriend is, he really likes to think about the stuff he's a fan of. He's a very thinky guy about lots of stuff, but he's especially thinky about things like Star Wars and Star Trek and different kinds of music and books and movies and TV shows all around.

What's bestest about this is, it makes it super-interesting to talk to him about stuff we both like, which basically doubles or double-plus-extra-doubles how much fun things are because I get to enjoy them from enjoying them, and then enjoy them from learning more about them when he talks about all this stuff I didn't think of myself, and then enjoy them even more from having conversations about the things he thought about once they make me think my own thoughts about them.

He makes me smarter about bunches of stuff, but especially smarter about fun stuff because finding even more fun in fun stuff is obviously a smart thing to do. Being no fun is for dummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment