My 377th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The 77th thing I love about my boyfriend is, baking chocolate chip cookies together!

Dang it, Journal, maybe that's kind of cheaty, because I was thinking, Plus this lets me write another post later about a favorite thing being eating the chocolate chip cookies. Do I really love making the cookies all that much? Or is it just eating them?

I do have fun making them. Although mostly all I do is lick the batter off the mixer thingies and say, "Hey, I think I heard the oven beep that it's done preheating!" and later say, "Hey, that sounded like the timer going off ... yay, cookies!"

I guess I pretty seriously love the way he looks at me and is trying not to laugh when I'm licking the mixer thingies.

Okay, not cheating! 

(Now we'll see if I remember to post about eating the cookies later ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment