My 344th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Dangity-dang, yesterday was another oopsy day where I missed writing in my list. But now that I've had several of those, I think I'm deciding they're really just fine ... as long as I make up for it the next day and don't get way behind!

The forty-third thing I love about my boyfriend is his hair. He's always all worried it's thinner than it used to be and greyer than it used to be, but I really like it. It's soft and all distinguished looking and really not as grey at all as a lot of guys his age!

The forty-forth thing I love about my boyfriend is if I ask him something like, "Hey, is grey spelled gray or is grey spelled gray?" he will definitely know the answer. (This time I didn't ask him though, I just kept changing it back and forth until I got tired of trying to figure it out and just left it with an "e".)

No comments:

Post a Comment