My 339th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

The thirty-sixth thing I love about my boyfriend is, going for walks with him and Claire and listening to them talk.

It's like, we can do that, the three of us (or even the whole seven of us) and there can be long stretches of just them talking, and I don't end up feeling jealous or left out or anything. In fact, sometimes he's like, "Oh no, we're leaving Ariel out!" and I have to tell him he's being a goober worrying about it and that they should get back to talking because I really want to hear what they're saying. 

And he does this super-cute thing where he's struggling to do the thing I just told him he ought to do because he knows it will make me happy for him to do it but he also feels like he ought to be paying more attention to me.

Also ...

The thirty-seventh thing I love about my boyfriend is, he always gets around to paying the right amount of attention to me just when I really need it!

He's good that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment