My 303rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

OMG. I just thought of the best way to write SO MANY journal entries this year!

It's called, "350 Things I Love About My Boyfriend!"

It would have been 365 if I had only thought of it before the start of the year. And I mean, I guess it could still be 365 if I let it keep going into next year. Or if I write more than one post a day. Or more than one thing I love about him in a post.

But I'm thinking if I just do one a day, I'll wrap up right at the end of the year and then I can do a 2024 project of 366 things I love about something else. Maybe all my yams.

Here's the first one!

When I told my boyfriend about this idea, he said, "You're the most awesome girlfriend a guy could ever wish for."

1 comment:

  1. OMG again because I just read this entry over again and starting another project of hundreds of things I love sounds SO AWFUL right now!!!

    Only I do really love the idea of writing 366 things I love about my yams because there's 6 of them and so I'd only have to write 60-something things about each one and maybe even less than that because some entries could be about loving having so many yams, not about any one yam by themself.

    If I'm going to do that I probably almost definitely need to wimp out on this list like I thought about in Entry 596, just so I have a month-ish to rest up before starting another huge-ongous list.

    ReplyDelete