My 290th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I've gotta figure something out.

You know who is doing you know what the way you know he always does, but it's a squidgen more serious I feel like, and I also feel like I should be able to help. You know?

And I know I can, so it's just a matter of figuring out how. Right?

Maybe all I need to do is shake a finger at him and say, "Get to bed earlier!" and if he did, he'd get more rest and have more energy to keep himself doing the stuff he needs to do to stay the healthy, happy person I know he can be. Which, definitely for sure I'll try that.

But I'd really like to do more, and it's a puzzler.

I mean, duh, the obvious thing is to be all seductive like and get him to boff me tomorrow, with some extra special cluddliness (I don't know how you spell that) before and after and some giggling in the middle so he knows how happy he makes me. Seems kinda like cheating and only a temporary solution, though.

Whoosh.

Relationships! So much work, amiright?

Except you and me, Journal. We're easy-peasy!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment