My 286th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Dang it, I remembered I'm supposed to do math this time. Poopers.

So I guess there are 31 days in December and 30 in November and today's the 12th and there are 31 in October, so (uh-oh, hard part ... subtraction!) errr, 19 days left this month? Hey, I did it! And 19 + 31 is 50 and 50 + 30 is 80, so 80 days left this year!

Isn't there a book where they go around the world that fast? Seems like if they could go around the world, I could write another 14 journal entries.

Now the extra-hard part, division. How many times does 14 go into 80? It's not 10, that would be 140, way too many. But half 140 is 70, so I guess half of going into 80 10 times would be 5 times. Which means I've got 5 days and a little bit to write each entry?

Whoa, easy peasy!

Now I feel all confident from knowing how easy it's going to be ... and from doing math!

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment