My 258th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I have an amazeballs boyfriend, and I think I need to do more to make sure he knows it. Like, the easy way is to make sure he remembers what an amazeballs girlfriend I am (and his other girlfriends are), since only a pretty amazeballs person could have a girlfriend who is so amazeballs.

Only if I'm going to use that plan, I maybe have to work harder at being totally amazeballs. Which means, it's okay if I'm a little lazy sometimes about this or that (like journalling!), but it's definitely not amazeballs to be lazy ALL the time about everything. (And don't try and tell me I'm definitely not lazy about being sexy during sexytime, because sure that's kind of true but with my back hurt it's not like I'm Miss Sexcrobatics in bed especially since I'm not in bed at all these days, just in my box!)

So, good news for you, Journal! Not being lazy so much means I absolutely have to get with the journalling more often!

Yay, right???

: D

No comments:

Post a Comment