My 253rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Okay, do you want the good news first, or the bad news first?

Well the bad news is, I may have a stretch of like a whole week soon where I won't even be around the computer, so if that happens, dang, my current lame-o streak about blogging will get even worse. Sorry to be such a bad friend to you, Journal, especially when you're always the best to me!

But the good news is ... well, I haven't been blogging much lately anyway, so you may not even notice!

Actually, the really good news is, that week (if it happens, fingers crossed pleasepleaseplease) is because we're planning a girlcation soon! Me, Elle, Hettie, Sash, and Claire are all trying to figure out where we want to go on a gals-only getaway! A galaway, even!

You may be wondering why I didn't mention Akane, who is definitely a girl and a gal. Don't worry, it's not because we're snubbing her or for any other bad reason!

She and the boyfriend are going to have their own little twosome homecation together while we're gone. I'm pretty excited for them!

So that's the scoop!

I'll try and let you know if the plans come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment