My 225th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Okay, so I was a little upset with one of my yams today, and even though I kinda still think it was her fault for being kinda mean to me, she was also I'm pretty sure just joking, so it was bad of me to get upset. So to make up for getting mad at my yam, I thought, "Hey, why don't I do that thing she's been wanting us all to do?" Which is use the word "yam."

So by now you can probably guess the yam is Sasha, considering you're a smart journal and all, and she's the only other one on here blogging and using the word "yam" like that.

Do you think calling her my yam is going to work?

I hope so. She's an awfully good yam, and we shouldn't ever be upset with each other, not for real.

All right, then! Goodnight!

I yam going to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Snork! : D

    You know you're pretty much my favorite yam most of the time, right?

    How bout if we get our mutual yam on sometime soon and, you know, get all toasty and sweet and squishy together!

    ReplyDelete