My 210th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I love popsicles even though sometimes they get my face & hands sticky!

Wait ... no, I didn't mean that in a naughty way like the popsicle is supposed to be something else the same shape that can also leave a mess when you, you know, do the same things to it you do to a popsicle -- I meant it in a nice way like the popsicle is supposed to be anything you love that can get messy!

OMG you people are so one-track-minded!

Great. I knew I should have picked something else for my compare-y thingy. Making it a popsicle has messed up my whole attempt to write something nice by comparing a literally sweet thing and all the other not-literally sweet but still sweet things.

: (

Wait.

Uh ... I guess that actually proves my whole point, doesn't it?

So I was right!

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment