My 205th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Well, we finished that Dungeon Crawl Classics adventure I was GMming for everybody, and ... I guess it went okay? Everybody said they had fun, and I did too, but I think it was just too easy for their characters!

They pretty much thrashed the bad guys up one side and down another, with like, barely a scratch even after I added a couple of what I thought were pretty tough demons from the rulebook that weren't in the module originally!

I mean, I guess the adventure said it was for 1st level characters but could be challenging for a smaller number of 2nd level characters, and we pretty much had a larger-ish number of 2nd level characters plus a 3rd level character plus Hettie's 2nd level character has a freakin' DRAGON. So they kinda cake-walked it. It wasn't even close. 

MSG said it was his fault for suggesting that adventure, and like I said, everybody had fun. I just wanted it to be more, you know, like, thrilling and dangerous

I guess I learned some stuff though, so maybe next time will be more fun?

(Not next time we play, because I'm pooped from how exhausting it is to gamemaster the whole time. But next time as in, next time I have the energy back to do the gamemastering.)

No comments:

Post a Comment