My 180th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Elle was talking yesterday about maybe being worn out doing the gamemastering for our DCC adventures and MSG said maybe he should take over and let Elle have his character, and I was thinking, "Definitely don't look at me because I would be terrible at gamemastering!"

Only this morning, I wondered if really, would I?

What if I was actually okay at it and enjoyed it?

It sounds like a lot though.

And the Judge has to be so mean and Judgey in DCC!

I don't know if I could handle being mean. I'd be apologizing every time I rolled something that made things bad for the party, and probably people would get tired of that.

But ... hmm.

I'll think about it.

But don't tell anyone, Journal, or they'll all gang up on me and say I should do it and how much fun it would be and ...

Anyway, shhh!

3 comments: