My 143rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

So we got back to playing Dungeon Crawl Classics and we've done three adventures so far! The first one was one of those crazies where everybody has 20 characters and they all die like flies ... which all of mine did except a guy called Lucky who turned into a cleric. Then there was one where we had to kill an evil unicorn and some elves. And yesterday we finished one where these Hostesses of Chaos sent us to find an egg on the Plane of Laws. At the end, Claire's character had made a deal with one of the Hostesses and got these 2 crazy rewards, one of them being a freakin' DRAGON she gave to Hettie's character Maranda.

Hettie's got the roleplaying down pretty good I think. Only her character is a halfling so she's slow. Which it made sense for her to get the reward of the dragon to ride, but I'm pretty sure that dragon could kill our whole party! I don't know how it's going to work with that thing following us around. 

And I don't know what we're going to feed it!

But I guess that's Hettie's problem.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment