My 112th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

I've had my green hair on lately. I mean, aqua more than green, you know, but that's the hair I've had on whatever you want to call it.

I like it! It seems like I've been really feeling like a blond for months, and then I got the urge to change back to the green and now here I am again, aqua-coiffed.

At the risk of being a horrible stereotyper, I feel a little less ditzy now that I ditched my blond hair for a while. This is actually ... a downside for me? Because I kind of like being ditzy? It takes some of the pressure off you, for sure.

We'll see if it lasts, I guess.

Boy, the world's going to get really strange I think if I ever get a hankering to put my pink hair on as a for-real style change instead of just for photos or getting sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment