My 33rd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Here is a list of my several favorite ways to tickle people!

1. Spoon tickle! You snuggle in behind them when you're getting in bed and like, run a finger along their jaw or around their ear.
2. Hot breath tickle! This is the sequel to spoon tickle. You get in even closer and go, "Hhhhhhh," with your mouth real wide so all the warm air spills out on their skin. Guaranteed giggly shivers!
3. Hair tickle. Their hair ... your hair ... some nearby third person's hair ... almost any hair will do! Catch it between your fingers and then just squiggle it somewhere sensitive like their neck or belly until they beg you to stop.
4. (Censored) tickle. I know it's really just you and me, Journal, but I haven't put a "mature content" warning on this block and so I'd better not get into this one. (I mean, I'm totally into it, but I shouldn't like, get into it, blogging-wise.)
5. Accidentally said something silly tickle. No touching required! It's hard to pull this one off, though, because you have to surprise yourself and them with something you say that is too goofy not to laugh.
6. "I Love You" whisper tickle.

These are all out of order, by the way. 'Cause number 6 is definitely the best one.

For.

Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment