My 4th Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Party at our house last night and it was awesome! There were hats and cake and margaritas (I had a non-alcoholic one) and Elle drank Too Much Wine. I never guessed she could be that goofy! Elle! She’s like the goofyless-est person ever! Claire got her tucked into bed and she was all “I love you Claire” and gave her a GIANT slobbery tongue-fest kiss and Claire was laughing around her tongue, it was so silly!

Then Sash and Claire and I sat around talking into the night about our feels and how lucky we all are to have each other. (If you can keep a secret, Journal, there may have been some heavy making out and sexy stuff also. Sooo much sexy stuff, actually! Sash just would not quit!)

Hopefully there’s a sequel party sometime today where msg can join in a little more ...

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment