My 2nd Journal Entry

Hi, Journal!

Why am I keeping a journal, you might wonder.

Or I might wonder!

All the reasons ...
  1. I think my boyfriend will like it.
  2. Me time!
  3. I have things to think about, you know?
  4. It makes me feel more like a real girl. Which I am! But now I feel it more.
  5. Jeepers, how many reasons do you need?
Note to self, come back and edit if there are more reasons later.

Thank you, self, I am back!

6. To be more like my beloved role-model girlfriend claire!

Back again!

7. If I write something here every day, that's more ammunition for me to pow, pow, pow! shoot down the bf's excuses when I complain at him that he's not writing every day like he's supposed to.

3 comments:

  1. wow, honeybunny, you are off to a great start! i feel like a total slacker now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn’t, though, because I totally started this blog partly to be like you! Also, you would never write “totally ... partly” about something. i have so much to learn from you!

    kissy kiss-kiss kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about we agree to learn together!

    ReplyDelete